Maximo® as a Service (MaaS)
Our Low Cost Cloud Solution for Maximo
Maximo modules and key features include the following:
- Maximo Scheduler: Module Add On
- Maximo Equipment Module
- Maximo Work Orders Module
- Maximo Inventory Module
- Maximo Preventive Maintenance Module
- Maximo Purchasing Module
- Maximo Plans Modules: Job Plans, Safety Plans, Inspections
- Maximo Labor Module
- Maximo Calendars Module
- Maximo Resources Module
- Maximo Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager: Module Add On
- Maximo Integration Module
- View all open work orders on assets in a Gantt chart.
- Work orders grouped logically and scheduled together to reduce asset downtime.
- Ability to view resource load against availability
- One dynamic view of emergency, planned, and unplanned work competing for available resources.
- Maximo Scheduler
- Track equipment, associated costs, histories and failures of serialized equipment.
- Build an equipment history to roll up maintenance costs.
- Build failure code hierarchies to record equipment problems for analysis.
- Set measurement points, perform trending and defect analysis through condition monitoring.
- Analyze the potential for failure based on a piece of equipment's location and the possible effects on systems with which it is associated.
Work Orders Module
- View detailed planning information: work plan, scheduled costs, labor, materials, equipment, failure analysis and related documents via Work Order Tracking screen.
- Enter simple or detailed day-to-day maintenance requests via Work Request screen.
- Schedule work orders based on real-time update of criticality.
- Define and sequence work for multiple assets based on location and/or equipment.
- Compare real-time budgets or estimates against actuals and historical work orders.
- Develop daily plans and manage backlogs to lower response time and equipment downtime.
- In dispatch mode, enter work, assign employees and track ongoing jobs in real time. Centralized dispatching and shop floor dispatching are supported.
- In planning mode, assign employees to future work orders scheduled and track employee availability.
- Plan upcoming work based on priority of work and craftsperson availability.
↑ Back to top
- Track stocked and non-stocked items through multiple stores.
- Track items, costs and balances by bin, lot and storeroom.
- Replenish stock from vendor, central store, or other storeroom, when quantities fall below minimum levels.
- Track item costs by last cost, average cost or user-defined standard cost.
- Automatically reorder materials through user-defined EOQ, ROP, and Safety Stock algorithms.
- Use ABC analysis to assign inventory item priorities governing frequency of physical item counts.
- Employ just-in-time methodologies by utilizing WO Reservation Dates as well as lead time to generate POs.
- Issue parts directly or in batch to work orders and GL Account Codes.
- View work order reservations for inventory items.
Preventive Maintenance Module
- Generate PM work orders individually, batched or automatically.
- Accommodate multiple criteria for work order generation.
- Generate seasonal preventive maintenance work orders for planned shutdowns.
- Sequence multiple job plans and consolidate multiple procedures on one PM master.
- Cluster PM work orders to take advantage of unplanned downtime.
↑ Back to top
- Create RFQ for multiple vendor bids on materials and services.
- Create purchase requisitions or purchase orders for materials and services.
- Create purchase requisitions from scratch or from the Inventory or Work Orders Module.
- Automatically create purchase orders from purchase requisitions; create purchase orders in batch from line items of multiple purchase requisitions.
- Create special orders by entering item descriptions as line items for parts not in inventory database.
- Use direct purchasing to order and issue parts and services directly to work orders or GL Account Codes.
- Use Invoice Matching to complete purchasing cycle within Maximo for seamless interface with other enterprise financial applications; automatically perform two-way (PO/Invoice) and three-way (PO/Receipt/Invoice) matches.
- Track multiple quantities and costs by operation or job plan.
- Divide job plans sequentially, each with its own parts, labor and tool estimates.
- Automatically retrieve the most current rate and cost information for material, labor and tool cost estimates.
- Duplicate job plans for modification.
- Hazardous material identification.
- Identification of hazards that can be eliminated by Lockout/Tagout.
- Identification of hazards that cannot be eliminated with their resulting precautions.
- Ability to identify affected equipment and locations.
- Associate and track permits.
- Define inspection plans and schedules for inspection.
- Record Inspection information thereby enabling auditability of statutory requirements.
- Analyze Inspection data to support Predictive Maintenance.
- Store information by employee, craft, or contractor.
- Maintain personnel files for each employee's attendance, vacation, sick, and non-productive work time; track overtime history and individual pay rates.
- Create craft records including regular and overtime pay rates.
- Associate labor records with craft records for organizing labor by craft.
- Report actual labor on work orders in timecard format.
- Create schedules for equipment, craft, and labor records.
- View calendars via start/end date illustrating shifts, holidays, and vacations.
- View calendars by month or day displaying total work hours available.
- Associate calendars with labor and craft records to plan work based on equipment and labor availability.
- Maintain detailed company, service contract, and tool records for use in other modules to plan and analyze maintenance work.
Maximo Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager: Module Add On
- Comprehensive customizable solution to help create a safe yet efficient operating environment for a company.
- IBM® Maximo® HSE Manager provides a foundational enterprise platform that integrates Health, Safety, and Environment processes with work and asset management.
- Supports all manner of investigations to analyze recurring incidents or defects when root cause analysis or after action review is required.
- Provides traceability into historical incidents, defects, work orders, earlier corrective actions.
- Full management of change process capabilities.
- Provides non-conformance management capabilities designed to automate, manage, and streamline for identifying, evaluating, reviewing, and handling on non-conforming engineering specifications, materials, components, parts and processes.
- Identifies regulatory compliance against assets and locations and associates job plans and work orders to these regulations to ensure compliance – significantly reducing the costs associated with compliance.
- Risk free integration with multiple financial systems including commercial integration to SAP, Oracle and PeopleSoft.
- Supports double entry accounting for complete integration with your own financial system.
- Manage purchasing process via Maximo or integrate with your own financial system.
- Use Application Launching to register and launch applications from within any Maximo module.
- Use Documents function to establish relationships between drawings and equipment; launch drawings and images in their native application.
- Use Chart of Accounts to validate and control financial GL accounts.