Maximo as a Service is easy to integrate with your systems, thanks to the Maximo Integration Framework.
- All data entering Maximo through the integration framework is fully edited through the Maximo business logic, just as if it had been entered through the online screens.
- Interfaces can be real time (via web services / http / ejb) or in batch (flat/xml files or interface tables).
- Integrations can include on-demand file imports executed from the users browser.
- Prebuilt adapters are available from IBM for some enterprise level ERP systems, such as Oracle or SAP.
- Our MaaS solution utilizes current, secure methods for transferring clients' data over the internet.
- Site to site VPN between your corporate network and our MaaS data center is an option available for companies requiring that level of security to support integrations.
- Projetech is skilled at creating interfaces utilizing the Maximo Integration Framework.
- Integrations are generally created/configured in days or weeks, not months.
- To support a single set of vendors between systems, the basic vendor information is interfaced into Maximo from the clients purchasing system on a daily basis.
- Purchase Requisitions (PR) are created within Maximo for materials and services related to inventory or maintenance activities. These PR’s are then interfaced to the clients' purchasing/ERP system on a near-real time basis.
- The PR’s are processed into the clients purchasing system, where they are processed as Purchase Orders (PO). The approved Purchase Order is interfaced back into Maximo as a PO, which automatically closes the related Maximo PR.
- The users then create material and service receipts within Maximo, which are then interfaced back into the purchasing/ERP system.
Maintenance users are able to perform their purchasing related
functions within Maximo. All
purchases are charged within Maximo to the work order level, providing
detail cost information for all maintenance activities.
For more technical information on Maximo as a Service, please see our Technical FAQ.