IBM Maximo for Service Providers manages vital assets more effectively to increase profitability and lower total cost of ownership (TCO) by:
- Lowering TCO by leveraging a single system to manage multiple customers.
- Improving service delivery efficiency with automatic notification and automatic assignments.
- Leveraging automation to reduce costs, such as automatically billing customers for recurring fees and asset usage.
Projetech’s Maximo as a Service provides significant financial benefits for service providers:
- Drive faster revenue by automatically billing your customers for recurring fees for asset management and asset usage.
- Reduce costs through increased efficiencies in service delivery, through automatic notifications and assignments.
- Lower costs by managing multiple customers in multiple locations.
Projetech’s Maximo as a Service addresses service provider asset management regulations:
- Growing requirement for full transparency of billing.
- Requirement for service provider to work with governmental bodies, such as telecommunications service providers to work with the FCC (Federal Communications Commission).
As the contracted building
and facilities maintenance firm for the FDIC, Emcor Government Services needed
a better approach for workers to accurately and efficiently capture their
assigned tasks in real-time, without being burdened under a mountain of
paperwork. By utilizing our Maximo as a Service solution, and Maximo Mobile
Work Manager, EMCOR no longer has to deal with outdated paper work orders and
manually filling out forms when they could be performing needed building
The high costs of outdated procedures are a thing of the past. Incredibly, Projetech’s Maximo solution for EMCOR has resulted in a 90% reduction in paperwork, a 15% increase in worker productivity, and much better response times.