Airports, Banks, Higher Education, Secondary Schools
Tight deadlines. Tight budgets. Tight compliance. All facility managers, whether for airports, banks, or for schools such as secondary education and higher education, face similar issues. Maximo can help by giving facility managers the tools they need to manage all of the organization’s primary assets:
- Manage asset deployment, monitoring, calibration, costing and tracking.
- Plan inventory to meet maintenance demand, making the right parts available at the right time at the right location.
- Manage preventive, reactive, and condition-based maintenance.
- Manage vendor contracts with comprehensive support for purchase, lease, rental, warranty, master, blanket, and user-defined contracts.
Projetech’s Maximo as a Service provides significant financial benefits for facilities managers:
- Reduce building maintenance costs.
- Reduce downtime costs.
- Increase revenue through increased rental/usage rates and occupancy rates.
Projetech’s Maximo as a Service addresses facilities asset management regulations:
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency): Ensure that assets and their usage and storage meet EPA guidelines.
- OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration): Ensure that assets meet safety and other guidelines.
- Local, State, and Federal Facility Regulations: Ensure that assets meet local jurisdiction health, safety, fire and other codes.
As the contracted building
and facilities maintenance firm for the FDIC, EMCOR Government Services needed
a better approach for workers to accurately and efficiently capture their
assigned tasks in real-time, without being burdened under a mountain of
paperwork. By utilizing our Maximo as a Service solution, and Maximo Mobile
Work Manager, EMCOR no longer has to deal with outdated paper work orders and
manually fill out forms when they could be performing needed building
The high costs of outdated procedures are a thing of the past. Incredibly, Projetech’s Maximo solution for EMCOR has resulted in a 90% reduction in paperwork, a 15% increase in worker productivity, and much better response times.
For the complete case study on how Projetech's Maximo as a Service solution improves efficiency and cost savings for Emcor please Click Here